Watch the pre-recorded message and children’s message by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Would you or someone you know like to receive our weekly Pastor’s letter and order of worship? It is ideal for shut ins or any who are not able to attend a Sunday morning service but would like to follow along with online worship or have more information to enjoy the sermon by phone. Email Pastor Theresa with the name, mailing address or email address.
– May 10th the Historic Paradise Church Cemetery Association will meet at 6:30pm at the cemetery site, weather permitting. REMINDER: All R&K Subs order and payments are due to Melanie Styers by May 14th. Delivery date is May 24th with pickup at St. James UMC from 1-3pm.
– St. James’ Spring Clean Up day is May 14th starting at 8am. Refreshments and coffee provided!
– May 16th is Trinity’s Trustees and Ad Board Meeting starting at 7pm. All are welcome.
– May 19th all Ladies are invited to Ladies Coffee and Conversation 9:30am at St. James UMC, Coburn.
– May 21st the Susquehanna Conference Annual Conference Laity and Clergy Sessions will be held online starting at 9am. Watch online, details at https://susumc.org/annual-conference/
– May 22nd PV Cluster Pulpit Swap brings Pastor Deb Dailey from Grace UMC, Centre Hall to our pulpit.
– May 22nd the Penns Valley High School Baccalaureate Service begins at 7:30pm in the Auditorium
SAVE THE DATES
– Susquehanna Annual Conference at Hershey Lodge June 1-3, watch online, details at https://susumc.org/annual-conference/
– June 28 – State College District presents Listening Sessions – Many of our churches have discovered during Mission InSite studies, we often make assumptions about how to best serve our communities without asking first! As the District is formulating strategic plans for the future, we don’t want to assume we know what our clergy and your churches need. We want to listen to you in order to plan how we can best serve you and help you in your mission. This is your opportunity to offer input and help strategically plan for the future as together we strive to effectively make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of lives and the world. Your Conference Superintendent, the District Leadership Team and District Lay Ministry Team will use your responses to strategically plan for best practices for supporting, equipping, and resourcing our clergy and churches.Pastor Theresa asks that you prayerfully consider investing in our church with your attendance.Our Listening Session is June 28, 2022 – 6:30 pm -State College & Penns Valley Clusters at Park Forest Village.
Enjoy the Children’s Message