Watch offer the pastor’s pre-recorded message & children’s message at the bottom of the page.
Would you or someone you know like to receive our weekly Pastor’s letter and order of worship? It is ideal for shut ins or any who are not able to attend a Sunday morning service but would like to follow along with online worship or have more information to enjoy the sermon by phone. Email Pastor Theresa with the name, mailing address or email address.
– August 18 – Ladies Coffee & Conversation at St. James UMC 9:30am, all ladies welcome!
– August 19-27 – Grange Fair – Please keep in mind that the pastor’s cellphone doesn’t always work well during this time because she lives near the fairgrounds. Email or call her home phone 814-364-9318.
– August 21 – Susan Johnson, certified lay speaker, will serve Trinity Woodward, St. James Coburn and Sprucetown.
– Pastor Theresa is on vacation Aug. 21-24, yet is available for urgent pastoral needs.
– August 28 – Blessing of the Backpacks; students, faculty, staff, bring your bags for blessing and receive a gift to remind you through the school year that you are blessed and loved!
– September 8 – Ladies Coffee & Conversation at St. James UMC 9:30am, all ladies welcome!
– PV Charge SPRC 3rd quarter meeting is Sept. 21 at 7pm at Faith UMC, Spring Mills
– Pastor Theresa will be on vacation September 26-28.
– October 15 – Fall cleaning day at St. James starts at 8:30am. Refreshments and coffee provided! The focus is to de-clutter, recycle and re-home many of the items in the basement. St. James folks, if you have suggestions for re-homing these items, which includes many silk flowers and arrangements, please share your thoughts with a trustee or administrative board member.
– October 24 – PV Charge Staff Parish Relations Committee meeting 7pm at St. James in Coburn.
This week’s message and children’s message pre-recorded in the Pastor’s office: