Watch the pre-recorded message and children’s message by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Would you or someone you know like to receive our weekly Pastor’s letter and order of worship? It is ideal for shut ins or any who are not able to attend a Sunday morning service but would like to follow along with online worship or have more information to enjoy the sermon by phone. Email Pastor Theresa with the name, mailing address or email address.
– June 2nd Ladies Coffee & Conversation at St. James UMC at 9:30am. All ladies welcome!
– June 7 Have coffee with the pastor at 11am at The Express in Centre Hall. This will be the last one till September, so stop by and chat.
– June 7 Historic Paradise Church Cemetery Association will meet at the cemetery at 6:30pm. Bring your lawn chairs. In the event of poor weather, we will meet at the church.
– June 8-14 – Pastor Theresa is on vacation. During this time, Pastor Deb Dailey of Grace Centre Hall is on call for urgent pastoral care. Pastor Deb’s number is 814-5419074. Bob Booz fills the pulpit June 12.
– June 16 Ladies Coffee & Conversation at St. James UMC at 9:30am. All ladies welcome!
– June 28 – State College District presents Listening Sessions – Many of our churches have discovered during Mission InSite studies, we often make assumptions about how to best serve our communities without asking first! As the District is formulating strategic plans for the future, we don’t want to assume we know what our clergy and your churches need. We want to listen to you in order to plan how we can best serve you and help you in your mission. This is your opportunity to offer input and help strategically plan for the future as together we strive to effectively make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of lives and the world. Your Conference Superintendent, the District Leadership Team and District Lay Ministry Team will use your responses to strategically plan for best practices for supporting, equipping, and resourcing our clergy and churches.Pastor Theresa asks that you prayerfully consider investing in our church with your attendance.Our Listening Session is June 28, 2022 – 6:30 pm – State College & Penns Valley Clusters at Park Forest Village.