Watch the recorded services at the following churches:
For all worshiping at home or work see all options on our worship at home page!
THIS WEEK’S ANNOUNCEMENTS (Subject to change):
– Tuesday is Election Day, please vote!
– Tuesday at 6:30pm the Ladies Aide will meet at Trinity UMC, Woodward. All ladies are welcome to come and see what this group does for the church. Get involved!
– Volunteers willing to serve on committees or as officers are needed for 2022. Information about the committees is available at the church. Church members are encouraged to attend the Charge Conference Nov. 21st at 2:15pm at St. James UMC in Coburn to vote on officers and reports in preparation for 2022. Our next board meetings will close the nominations process.
– Tuesday Sprucetown Ad Board and Trustees meet at 7pm. All are welcome.
– Wednesday St. James Trustees meet at 6:30pm and Ad Board meets at 7pm at the church. All are welcome to the meetings.
– Ladies Coffee and Conversation is Thursday morning at 9:30. Come to St. James UMC in Coburn for hot coffee, tea, and lots of good treats and conversation. All are welcome!
– Potluck Dinner & Comedy Night, Nov. 7th at Sprucetown Church, 177 Upper Georges Valley Road, Spring Mills! Bring a covered dish to share, ready to start dinner at 5:30 which will be followed by a viewing of “Thou Shalt Laugh” Stand Up Comedy Show. We all could use a good laugh. Hope to see you there.
– ADVENT STUDY: Pastor Theresa Heiser & FRIENDS lead this Advent study The Heart That Grew Three Sizes by Matt Rawle. We will offer in person sessions at Sprucetown Church and online sessions via Zoom. You may use both resources as they work best into your schedule. Sessions in person Mondays, Nov. 22, Dec. 6, 13 and 20 from 10-11:30am downstairs at Sprucetown UMC, 177 Upper Georges Valley Rd., Spring Mills. Online Thursdays, Dec. 2, 9, 16, and 23 6:30 – 8pm, Details and online registration are available now.
The Lay Servant Ministries Basic Course to be offered January 21-22, 2022. We encourage anyone in leadership or called to leadership as well as any who is a lay speaker or called to lay speaking to take the course. Details and sign up are available now.